转贴/翻译, 自制羽绒睡袋 - 装备天下 - 8264户外手机版

  装备天下
google翻译出来的天书,
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bushwalking.org.au%2FFAQ%2FDIY_RNCSB.htm&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=en&tl=zh-CN
建议看原文。
diy -我的设计-睡袋  

Please note: this page is a work-in-progress!

请注意:此网页是工作在进步!

Send any questions or comments to the designer Roger Caffin

发送任何问题或意见,以设计师罗杰卡芬

Sleeping Bags: warmth

睡袋:温暖  

Remember the key point about being warm at night: the warmth comes from you, not the bag.

记住的关键点,被热情在夜间:温暖,来自你,而不是袋。

All the bag does is slow down your heat loss.

所有袋是否是放缓,您的热损失。

Thisheat loss will depend on two major factors: how good is your metabolicrate tonight, and how cold is the surrounding air relative to your skin.

这个热损失,将取决于两个主要因素:如何好,是你的代谢率今晚,并有多冷,是周围的空气相对你的皮肤。

Theonly other really critical element is your head: if you have thatoutside your sleeping bag losing heat at a great rate, your nervoussystem will let the rest of your body freeze before your head evenstarts to feel cold.

唯一的其他真正的关键要素,是在你的头上:如果你有外您的睡袋失去热在一个伟大率,您的中枢神经系统,将让其余的你的身体冻结之前,在你的头上,甚至开始觉得冷。

Quilts and Bags

棉被及袋  

Two things do fascinate me about sleeping bags and typical use.

两件事,做魅力我约睡袋和典型的用途。

The first is how people are quite happy to sleep under a quilt at home, but seem to think a bag is essential when in a tent.

首先是人们如何是相当高兴的睡眠下, 棉被在家里,但似乎认为,一个是必不可少的,当在一顶帐篷

OK, I used to act that way too before I started to really think about it.

确定,我用的行为方式过于之前,我开始真正想一想。

Why put all that lovely down under your head and under your body to be squashed flat?

为什么把所有可爱的下你的头上,并根据您的身体要squashed单位?

It simply does not make sense.

简单来说是没有道理的。

You don't do that at home: why do it in the bush?

你不这样做在家里:为什么这样做,在布什?

These days I use my sleeping bag as a quilt.

这些天来我能用我的睡袋作为一个棉被。

Iput the hood on top of my head, loosely, with the rest of the bagspread out over the top of me, and don't bother to do up either thedrawcord or much of the zip.

我把引擎盖再加上我的头,松散的,与其余的袋蔓延了超过顶部的我,不要理会做了,无论是drawcord或大部分的邮编。

Lot's of room, and warm as toast - just like at home under a quilt.

很多的空间,温暖如致祝酒词-就像在家里下的棉被。

OK, I do have my feet in a bag section at the bottom.

确定,我有我的脚在一个袋内节在底部。

Iuse a bag around my feet because they are not on the nice warm 3/4length air mattress, and anyhow this anchors the rest of the bag inposition over me.

我用一个袋左右,我的脚,因为他们并不是对尼斯表示热烈的3 / 4长度空气床垫,无论如何,这主播其余的袋子在我的立场。

Theother thing which fascinates me is how everyone buys a heavy 4-seasonwinter bag with 800+ grams of down in it when they usually only gowalking in the warmer months of the year.

其他的东西吸引我,是如何,大家购买了沉重的4 -赛季冬季袋800克+羽绒在它时,他们通常只去走在温暖的月份的一年。

Then they either sweat most uncomfortably all night, or sleep on top of the bag anyhow.

然后,他们无论是汗水,最令人不安的所有夜间,或睡眠再加上袋,无论如何。

I guess there is more profit in selling an expensive winter mummy bag compared with a light summer bag.

我猜想有更丰厚的利润在出售一种昂贵的冬季妈咪袋相比,与一辆轻型夏季袋。

Designs and materials

设计和材料  

There are several sleeping bag designs to choose from, some of which are illustrated to the right:

有几个睡袋设计的选择,其中一些说明,以正确的:
  • Mummy

    木乃伊

    Traditionally great for snow use, but so very cramped.

    传统的伟大雪地使用,但非常狭窄。

    The hood is 'shaped'.

    引擎盖是'形' 。
  • Tapered or 'semi-rectangular'

    圆锥或'半矩形'

    Traditionally good for mildly cold weather, but why any difference from a mummy?

    传统上良好的为轻度由于天气转冷,但为什么任何差异,从一具木乃伊?
  • Rectangular

    矩形

    Traditionally for good weather only, but why is the rectangular shape significant?

    传统上为好天气,只是,但为什么是矩形形状显着?

    The hood is flat.

    引擎盖并不都是平坦的。
  • Top side only

    顶端只有一边

    Not traditional: reduced weight and packed volume through having down only on the top and the mattress on the underside.

    不是传统的:减少包装的重量和体积,通过有下跌,不仅对顶部和床垫上的底部。
  • Quilt

    棉被

    Not at all traditional, but that's how we sleep at home.

    不是所有的传统,但的,我们如何在家里睡觉。

Marketing Myths

营销神话  

Along with these traditional classifiCATions there are several myths about sleeping bags.

随着这些传统的分类有几个神话睡袋。

Let's have these out here now because they influence my designs.

让我们这些在这里,现在,因为他们影响我的设计。

Be aware that I may be a little biased about marketing 'spin'.

都知道,我可能是有点偏见的营销'自旋' 。
  • A mummy bag eliminates cold 'dead space' inside the bag.

    一具木乃伊袋消除冷战'死腔'内袋。

    This is crap as it stands.

    这是crap ,因为它的立场。

    Air is the only significant insulator we have: an empty volume of air will very quickly be at the same temperature as your body.

    空气是唯一显着的绝缘子我们:一个空量的空气将很快被在相同温度下,作为您的身体。

    What does matter is whether you pump this air in and out of the sleeping bag - as with a quilt at home.

    什么事是你是否泵的空气,这在进出该睡袋-作为一个棉被在家里。

    And there are other ways of dealing with this problem - which does not seem to happen at home with a quilt anyhow.

    还有其他的方式处理这个问题-这似乎并没有发生在家里与棉被,无论如何。
  • You need extra down at your feet to keep them warm.

    您需要额外的下跌,在您的脚,让他们御寒。

    Total crap, invented by the marketing guys.

    总crap ,所发明的营销家伙。

    Keep your head warm and your feet will be just fine.

    保持你的头上热烈和您的脚,将刚才的罚款。

    Down can not make warmth.

    下跌不能作出的温暖。

    Themost ridiculous version of this I have seen was an internal flap,inside the bag, which went over the tops of your feet, so to speak.

    最荒谬的版本,这是我所看到的是一个内部皮瓣,内袋,其中前往毛条您英尺,所以发言。

    No-one bothered to explain which way the heat was meant to be flowing inside the sleeping bag.

    没有一个人不屑于解释其中的方式是热的意思流出内的睡袋。

    Nor did they explain how you were going to keep that flap in the right position when you turned over.

    他们也没有解释如何,你要保持皮瓣在正确的立场,当你上缴。

    Extra weight, extra cost, no extra warmth.

    额外的体重,支付额外费用,无需任何额外的温暖。
  • You can't breathe inside a sleeping bag.

    你不能呼吸,里面一个睡袋。

    I can, and you can.

    我可以,您可以。

    But you are going to get very hot around the head very quickly this way - which isn't that bad of course.

    但你会得到非常炎热的周围,头部非常快,这样-这是不是坏的,当然。

    In fact, as mentioned before, it's a great way of warming up your bag on a cold night.

    事实上,正如以前所说,这是一个伟大的方式升温,您的袋子在一个寒夜。

    Ever pulled the quilt over your head at home on a cold night?

    以往任何时候都带动棉被在你的头上在家里一寒夜呢?

    Just the same.

    刚才相同的。

    I normally sleep with the hood thrown loosely over my head and my nose sticking out one side.

    我通常睡眠与遮光罩投掷松散超过我的头和我的鼻子伸出一方。
  • You need a generous neck flap and a bulge of down around your face.

    你需要一个慷慨的颈部皮瓣及鼓下跌约你的脸。

    Thismay be so if you insist on having the hood under your head where it isnot doing you much good, but you don't do this at home with a quilt.

    这可能是因此,如果你坚持的话引擎盖下,在你的头上,而不是做你得多好,但你不这样做在家里与棉被。

    Theneck flap is meant to stop drafts, which are a feature of tightsleeping bags with no material to 'flop' around your head and shoulders.

    颈部皮瓣是指停止草稿,这是一个特点,严密睡袋,没有材料,以'失败'靠近你的头上和肩膀。
  • You need a DryLoft (or other waterproof fabric) outer shell.

    你需要一个dryloft (或其他防水织物)外壳。

    Pure marketing crap for Australian conditions - or worse.

    纯营销crap澳洲的条件-或更糟。

    Yes, a 'water-proof' outer shell may be useful if you are sleeping in a dripping snow cave.

    不错, '防水' ,外壳可能是有用的如果你是睡在一个滴水雪窟。

    How many do this in Australia?

    有多少这样做在澳大利亚

    And even then, any water dripping on your bag is going to get into the down through the stitching holes.

    即使如此,任何滴水在您的袋子是要进入向下通过拼接洞。

    Whatthe heavier outer shell does do is inhibit the down in the bag frombreathing out the moisture your body releases each night.

    什么较重的外壳是否做的,是抑制下来,在袋从呼吸出你的身体水分新闻稿每个夜晚。

    This moisture will build up inside the shell and make the down damp, killing its insulation power.

    这水分将建立内壳和作出的向下潮湿,造成其绝缘的权力。

    Ordinary fabric does breath, or allow air through it, and the moisture is driven out of your bag.

    普通织物是否呼气,或让空气通过它,和水分是赶出你的袋子。

    Fabrics like Dryloft do not breathe to any noticeable extent compared to unproofed fabrics, marketing spin not-withstanding.

    面料一样, dryloft 呼吸,以任何显着的程度相比, unproofed织物,营销自旋不顶住。

    Try blowing through it - or try compressing a DryLoft bag into its stuff sack!

    尝试吹通过它-或试图压缩d ryloft袋纳入其东西炒鱿鱼!

    (Theinstructions usually tell you to evert the bag before stuffing.) And,of course, the fancy 'water-proof' fabric lets the vendor raise theprice on the bag.

    (指示通常是告诉你,以evert袋之前,馅) ,当然,花式'防水'面料制作,让供应商提高价格就袋。
  • You need fancy walling patterns for increased warmth

    您需要花式墙体模式,增加温暖

    Granted you do need walls between the inner and outer shells, but much beyond that is marketing spin.

    授予您确实需要墙壁之间的内部和外部的壳,但远远超出这是营销自旋。

    I have even seen claims that a wiggly wall pattern is warmer than a straight wall pattern.

    我什至看到声称一wiggly墙模式是温暖,比直墙的模式。

    I don't believe it: down is the insulator, not the wall.

    我不相信:下跌是绝缘体,而不是墙。

    I have seen claims that fancy wall patterns limit the movement of the down so the top of the bag stays well padded.

    我所看到的宣称,花式墙模式限制的运动向下,使上方的袋子停留以及垫。

    This may be true, but I doubt the effect is very significant.

    这可能是事实,但我怀疑的效果是非常有意义的。

    Anyhow, you can always redistribute the down with a little judicious 'patting'.

    无论如何,您可以随时重新分配的向下一个小明智的'拍' 。

    Personally, I think a lot of the fancy patterns are marketing spin.

    我个人认为,大量的花式模式营销自旋。

    Mycomments above do not cover the use of walls which zigzag internally asshown to the right: these may add a little warmth by forcing a moreeven distribution of down.

    我的上述评论并不包括使用的墙壁,其中曲折国内所示,以正确的:这些可能会增加一点温暖,迫使分布较为平均。

    However, unless the wall fabric is very, very light this design of walls will also add significant weight.

    然而,除非墙织物是非常,非常轻,这堵墙的设计也将大大增加重量。

    I do not believe they are needed here in Australia.

    我不相信他们需要在这里在澳大利亚。

    There are also tilted walls, but again, it's the down which insulates, not the walls.

    也有倾斜,墙壁,但同样地,它的下降,其中绝缘,而不是墙。

    Ofcourse, some of the synthetic bags may have different sorts of wallsjust to keep the synthetic insulation in place, but I am not coveringthem here.

    当然,一些合成袋,可能有不同的各式各样的墙只是为了保持合成绝缘的地方,但我并不包括他们在这里。
  • An ultralightweight bag should dispense with the hood.

    1 ultralightweight袋应免除与遮光罩。

    This is an American idea.

    这是一个美国的想法。

    They sell UL bags there with no hood.

    他们出售UL认证袋有没有遮光罩。

    Very strange.

    很奇怪。

    Apperently they rely on you having some other sort of head insulation - so where's the weight savings?

    apperently他们依靠您有一些其他形式的头部绝缘-使那里的重量储蓄?

    Or maybe they only camp out in the summer?

    或者,也许他们只阵营指出,在夏季?

Why do our Australian manufacturers include many of these useless 'features'?

为什么我们的澳大利亚制造商,其中包括许多这些无用的'功能'吗?

One could be very rude, but I suggest it is a combination of several factors.

一可以很粗鲁,但我建议这是一个相结合的几个因素。

Themarketing guys tell the manufacturers it will boost their sales; thehigher prices are popular with the shops which thereby get increasedlevels of profit; and the customers are conned into paying for them bythe marketing spin.

营销家伙告诉制造商将提高他们的销售;较高的价格热门店铺,从而获得水平的增加利润和客户conned到支付他们的营销自旋。

Sadly,it seems that anyone who starts making good gear ends up beinghypnotised by the lure of increased sales, and never mind the originalgoal of 'a premier product'.

可悲的是,似乎任何人谁开始取得良好的齿轮两端被hypnotised所诱惑增加销售,并不要紧原来的目标, '一总理的产品' 。

Here endeth the sermon.

在这里endeth布道。

Requirements for Design

要求设计  

So, what good things should go into a quality bag design?

所以,有什么好东西应该进入一个优质袋的设计?

I list here some criteria I believe to be 'the right stuff', with my explanations.

名单在这里的一些准则,我相信要'的权利的东西' ,与我的解释。

I have also added comments about the general state of the market.

我也评论说,一般国家的市场份额。

In doing so I am focusing on the top-of-the-range gear, and ignoring the cheap end of the market.

在这样做,我着重就顶型中程齿轮,而忽略的廉价市场的另一端。
  • High loft down

    高阁楼下跌

    Self-evident, really.

    不言自明的,真的。

    You can go for cheaper down, but I am assuming you are not cramming the bag absolutely full of down.

    你可以便宜下来,但我假设你是不是填鸭式袋,绝对充满了下来。

    Thehighest grade of down normally available is 800 loft, but it seems mostmanufacturers gor for the cheaper 700 loft or even 600 loft grades.

    最高等级的下降,通常可用的是800的阁楼,但似乎大多数厂家为纪念花园便宜700阁楼或什至600的阁楼职系。

    Saves them money, you know - but you need more of it for the same warmth.

    为了省钱,你知道-但你需要更多的资讯科技为同一的温暖。

    So is it really cheaper for a given warmth?

    因此,是否真的便宜,对于给定的温暖?

    I don't know, but you do end up with a heavier bag.

    我不知道,但你这样做,最终与重袋。
  • Light-weight fabric

    重量轻,织物

    Self-evident, really.

    不言自明的,真的。

    However,you will find almost all bags sold in Australia use cheap heavy ASIanfabrics which weighs several times what the current state-of-the-artdown-proof fabrics weigh.

    不过,你会发现,几乎所有的袋出售在澳大利亚使用廉价沉重的亚洲织物重量几倍的现状- - -艺术向下证明织物的重量。

    (For proof of this statement, see below .) But it is cheaper!

    (为证明这一点的声明,见下文 。 ) ,但它是便宜!

    Yeah, the manufacturers give them fancy names.

    是啊,制造商给他们喜欢的名字。
  • Down-proof fabric

    脚踏实地,证明织物

    Self-evident, really, but don't worry about a few bits of down leaking out: there are millions more inside there!

    不言自明的,真的,但不必担心数位下降漏水,指出:有几百万更多的内有!
  • DWR, on the outer shell

    dwr ,对外壳

    It helps to reject the odd drop of moisture on a night with high condensation.

    它有助于拒绝多下拉水分对一晚与高凝。

    But don't confuse DWR with coated fabrics like DriLoft.

    但不要混淆dwr与涂层织物一样, driloft 。
  • A 3/4 length zip

    1 3 / 4长度邮编

    Some would argue in favour of no zip, and treating the bag just as a quilt.

    有些人会辩称,在赞成,没有邮编,和治疗袋正如一位棉被。

    This saves a bit of weight.

    这样可以节省一点的重量。

    Ihave some sympathy with the total quilt idea, but I find it helpful tobe able to zip the bag up a bit in the morning when I sit up forbreakfast.

    我有一些同情与总棉被想法,但是我觉得帮助,以便能够邮编包了一个位在早上,当我坐下来早餐。

    Atthe same time, having the quilt turn into a bag around my feet keepsthe bag under control and also keeps my feet warm where they hang offmy 3/4 length mat.

    在同一时间内,有棉被,变成一个袋左右,我的双脚保持袋下的控制和亦存有我的双脚温暖的地方,他们坑过我的3 / 4长度垫。
  • Walls of 10 - 50 mm thickness

    墙壁10 -5 0毫米的厚度

    This gets a bit technical.

    这得到了一点技术。

    Sewn-through shells (zero wall thickness) are a poor idea.

    车缝-通过弹(零壁厚)是一个贫穷的想法。

    Very high walls needs lots of down to be useful, and we are trying to limit the weight of the bag after all.

    非常高的墙需要大量的下降是有益的,而我们正试图限制的重量袋后,所有。

    Inmy experience, walls of 10 - 15 mm height seem to be fine for summerbags, while walls up to 50 mm height do not add a lot of weight really,and are suited to winter bags.

    在我的经验,墙壁10 -1 5m m高度似乎是罚款,夏季袋,而墙壁高达5 0m m高度不添加了不少体重真的,并适合冬季袋。
  • A wide flat hood

    一宽扁遮光罩

    This is the opposite of the narrow shaped hoods you see so often.

    这是相反的狭窄形盖你看,所以往往。

    Theyhave to be wrapped tightly around your head - then you sleep on themand squash the down flat and get the fabric greasy and sweaty.

    他们都必须紧紧包裹在你的头上-那么你的睡眠对他们及壁球向下单位,并获得织物的油腻和出汗。

    I want to sleep under the hood, so a flat wide hood is better.

    我想睡觉, 引擎盖下 ,使一个单位的广泛遮光罩是更好。

    It's also simpler to make, which means it is cheaper to make.

    它也简单作出,这意味着它是制造成本更低。
  • A water-proof stuff sack!

    1防水的东西炒鱿鱼!

    No, I am not being funny.

    没有,我不被可笑。

    Somany stuff sacks have all sorts of sewing run through the fabric thatthere is no way they are going to keep your precious sleeping bag dryif water gets into your pack.

    这么多的东西袋有各种缝纫贯穿织物是没有出路的,他们会保持您的宝贵睡袋干,如果水进入你的包。

    Andthe manufacturers often use a very heavy fabric for the stuff sack andthen add heavy 'compression straps' so you can crush the poor sleepingbag to death.

    和制造商通常使用一个非常沉重的织物为一袋东西,然后添加沉重的'压缩背带' ,让您可以粉碎穷人睡袋死刑。

    The conventional stuff sacks are very heavy, and the compression straps do tend to damage the down.

    传统的东西麻袋的任务很重,和压缩背带这样做往往损害。

    Why do they do it?

    他们为什么这样做?

    Because so often they use a lot of cheap down, which makes the packed bag big.

    因为这样,他们往往使用了大量的廉价的下跌,这使得包装袋大。

    I use a light waterproof silnylon stuff-sack for my sleeping bags, and I don't compress them to death.

    我使用的轻型防水silnylon的东西-布包为我的睡袋,我不压缩他们的死因。

    The packed bag is smaller anyhow because I use good down.

    该包装袋是规模较小的,无论如何,因为我使用良好。
  • Smooth fabric for the inner shell

    顺利织物的内壳

    This lets you turn over inside the bag, without dragging it around with you.

    这可让您把内袋,无拖它周围的与您联系。

    This assumes you are sleeping under it, as with a quilt.

    这是假设你是下睡觉,因为与棉被。

    However, most good fabrics qualify.

    不过,最良好的织物的资格。
  • Slightly rougher fabric for the outer shell

    稍微粗糙织物的外壳

    This one is really of rather low priority.

    这实在是一个相当低的优先事项。

    It is meant to help stop the bag from sliding off your mat in the middle of the night (it can happen...).

    它是为了帮助制止袋从滑动脱下你的垫子在半夜三更(它可以发生...).

Commercial summer bags

商业夏天袋  

I mentioned the Mont NITRO bags in the main Sleeping Bag section.

我刚才提到蒙特塞拉特硝基袋,在主要睡袋节。

With 150 g of down they have gone down to 0 C (yes, freezing point)and kept us just warm enough.

与150克的下降,他们已经下降到0 C (下不错,冰点)和保存我们刚才的热情不够的。

There was some frost around in the morning.

有一些霜冻左右,发生在上午。

We were wearing thermal tops at the time, and my wife was also wearing her thermal longs.

我们都穿着热在顶部的时间,和我的妻子也穿着她的热多头。

In this context it is worth noting that many women sleep 'colder' than men.

在这方面值得注意的是,许多妇女睡眠状态,寒冷的'多于男性。

Maybe men have some use after all?

也许有一些男性使用,毕竟呢?

Yes, we were snuggled up together too.

不错,我们被snuggled一起过。

Wewere sleeping on Therm-a-Rest DeLUXE mattresses at the time, with spareday clothing under our feet, along with a small bit of 2 -3 mm closedcell foam I carry for the foot end of the tent.

我们睡在热- 1 -休息豪华床垫,在时间,备件天服装在我们的脚下,随着一个小一点的2 -3毫米封闭泡沫i进行,为脚下年底在帐篷里。

However, this was in a single-skin tent which was not sealed against all drafts.

不过,这是在一个单一的皮肤帐篷,这是不密封,对所有的草稿。

We were at the bottom of a valley, and you know how the cold night air flows down valleys.

我们在谷底,您知道如何寒夜的空气流动下来的山谷。

Anyhow, this suggests that we just don't need 800 g of down in the summer time.

无论如何,这表明我们只是不需要八○○克羽绒在今年夏天的时间。

Ultralightweight Prototype

ultralightweight原型  

The trouble with the Nitro bag is that it weighs 910 g with only 150 grams of down.

麻烦与硝基袋是,它的重量九百一十克只有150克。

This means the fabric shell weighs 910 - 150 = 760 g.

这意味着织物壳重910 -1 50= 7 60g .

Unfortunately,all the commercial summer-weight bags I have seen appear to have 600 -750 g shells even when they have only 150 g of down in them.

不幸的是,所有的商业夏天体重袋,我所看到的似乎有600 -七五零克炮弹,甚至当他们只有1 50克羽绒在他们。

This seems way out of balance, doesn't it?

这似乎是出路的平衡,不是吗?

Surely we can do better?

当然,我们可以做的更好呢?

Well, more modern materials such as Pertex MicrOLIGHT fabric are available and are much lighter, while still being down-proof.

以及,更现代的材料,如pertex microlight织物可和远较轻,而仍在下降的证明。

Yes, they are slightly dearer than the cheap Asian fabrics.

是的,他们是稍微昂贵,较廉价的亚洲织物。

UsingMicrolight I made up a shell for a fairly conventional design of bagroughly similar to the Nitro: more or less 'tapered' but with a 3/4length zip and 20 mm walls, shown as A to the right.

使用microlight我提出了一个壳,为一个相当传统的设计袋大致相同的向硝基:更多或更少'圆锥' ,但与3 / 4长度ZIP和20毫米的墙壁,显示出作为一个在右边。

The shell weighed about 250 grams.

蚬壳重约250克。

Yes, 250 g, instead of 650 - 750 g.

是的, 250克,而不是650 -7 50g .

The zip is a #3 coil rather than the great big clunky #5 or #8 toothed jobs found in commercial bags.

邮政编码是一个# 3线圈,而非伟大的大笨重的5号或# 8齿工作中发现的商业袋。

Into this I put 300 grams of 800 loft down for a total weight of 550 grams.

到,这是我提出的300克800阁楼下来,总重量为550克。

We found this worked to about -5 C - with thermals and snuggled up of course.

我们发现,这个工作大约-5 C组-与发热量和s nuggled起来当然。

I made this design for my wife.

我提出这个设计为我的妻子。

Imade a slightly different design for myself, as shown in B. Inconventional terms the zip is in the middle, compared with currentAustralian designs which have the zip at the side.

我曾略有不同,设计为自己,显示在b.在常规来说,邮编是在中间,与澳大利亚目前的设计有拉链,在一边。

ThISIS not that radical: older sleeping bags used to do this all the time,and we still have a (heavy) NZ Fairylight bag like this.

这是不是激进的:老年人睡袋用来做这一切的时候,我们仍然有一个(重型)新西兰元fairylight袋这样的。

But I use the bag as a quilt and sleep under it.

但我使用袋作为一个棉被和睡眠下。

The zip in general is not be done up; the bag is spread out like a quilt over me.

压缩在一般是不会做了;袋是分散像棉被超过了我。

The edges of the hood are slightly FLAREd out to give better coverage of my head: this could be simplified.

边缘引擎盖轻微爆发出来,更好地覆盖我的头:这可予以简化。

This bag weighs the same 250 g as above, and has had the same 300 g of down put in it.

这袋重量相同的250克以上,并有相同的300克下降付诸表决,在它。

The little rectangle at the left end denotes a small foot end wall: this was included as an experiment.

小矩形在左边年底是指一个小足端壁:这是包括作为一个实验。

yes, with a thermal top and snuggled up, I slept down to about -5 C happily.

是的,热的顶部和snuggled ,我睡下降至约-5 c愉快。

Note that both bags are shown opened right out, before the lowest 1/4 length is sewn up.

请注意,这两个袋子显示开放的权利,之前最低的1 / 4的长度是车缝起来。

There are some heavy red lines at the top of each pattern: these represent the 3/4 length zips which are included.

也有一些沉重的红线,在上方的每一个模式:这些代表3 / 4长度拉链,其中均包括在内。

There is a drawcord around the hood in each case, but mainly as a conservative token gesture, 'just in case'.

有一个drawcord周围遮光罩在每种情况下,但主要是一个保守的象征性姿态, '中,以防万一。

The string was very light - about 1 g total.

字符串是很轻-约1 g总。

We have used these bags down to -5 C around Kosci, and we used them for 8 weeks in the Pyrenees in Europe.

我们用这些袋子下降至-5 c左右kosci ,我们用他们的8个星期在比利牛斯山脉在欧洲。

The 800 loft down is still fine, and so is the Pertex Microlight fabric.

800阁楼下来仍是罚款,所以是pertex microlight织物。

In fact, this bag would be adequate for many walkers right through the winter.

事实上,这袋将足够的许多人士的权利,通过冬季。

Whether it would be enough for ski-touring - well, that remains to be seen.

是否会足够的滑雪场巡回演出-好,仍然有待观察。

I could of course add Polartech longs and wear my duvet jacket - I would be taking the duvet anyhow.

我可以,当然添加polartech多头和磨损我duvet外套-我会以d uvet无论如何。

Hum ...

哼声...

maybe.

大概。

The #3 coil zips have worked just fine, and have not given any trouble.

# 3线圈拉链工作,只是罚款,并没有给出任何麻烦。

I didn't add the conventional heavy 'anti-snag' tape along the inside of the bag next to the zip, and had no trouble.

我没有新增常规重型反阻拦, '磁带沿内袋旁边的拉链,并没有任何麻烦。

Yes,I did catch a little bit of fabric ocCASIOnally, but the coilconstruction is very smooth and the fabric is very light and quiteslippery.

是的,我没有赶上一点点的织物,偶尔,但线圈的建设是非常顺利和织物是很轻,并相当湿滑。

I was able to gently ease the zip back off the fabric with no damage at all every time.

我能轻轻地缓解邮编回到小康织物无损伤在所有每一次。

The secret is to treat such gear with a little care and love.

秘密是处理此类齿轮的一个小的关心和爱护。

Actually, I didn't put the down in these bags myself: that is a rather frightening task!

其实,我并没有把下来,在这些袋的自己:这是一个相当可怕的任务!

I had OnePlanet do it for me.

我曾oneplanet这样做对我来说。

If you look at their web site you will see 'Custom Bags' under 'Sleeping Bags'.

如果你看看他们的网站,您会看到'自定义袋'下的'睡袋' 。

They mention here that they can stuff bags for you, with 600, 700, or 800 loft down.

他们在这里提及,他们可以东西袋为您,与600 , 700 ,或800的阁楼内。

They gave good service.

他们给良好的服务。

© Roger Caffin 6/6/2002

©陆观卡芬2002年6月6日

原问:
http://www.bushwalking.org.au/FAQ/DIY_RNCSB.htm
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bushwalking.org.au%2FFAQ%2FDIY_RNCSB.htm&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=en&tl=zh-CN
晕,还省这钱啊
慢慢看,LZ辛苦了

又看到仁兄的名言了
这是拿啥东西翻译的啊
更费钱 绝对
看得晕死。。。
发表回复 关闭 发送

您需要登录后才可以回复登录